Today share is all about the amazing card that I received from Stampin’Up!® CEO Sara Douglass and Shelli Gardner Co-founder. I received this amazing cards and lovely flowers in honor of reaching my million dollar in career to date sales.
When I say picture don’t do justice trust me these pictures are no justice for this beautiful piece of art.
Products used for this card
So many elements on this card that share some of my favorite products or represent thing that I love. Here the list. Note that most product are from the up coming 2019-2020 annual catalog.
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Paper. Daisy are my favorite flowers, I love wood textures paper, vintage look, all can be find is this paper pack.
- The denim ribbon is from last year or so catalog. It represent my love of blue Jean. Burlap ribbon for the vintage look that I love.
- Stamp sets: Country Road for my love of country life style and open space. The star for Texas and the tall grass for the prairie grass in the open field in Cheyenne WY. Band Together for the greetings.
- Card stock Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry right my ally.
- Press Petals Washi Tape for the vintage look.
- Detailed Bands Die
- Scripty 3D Folder OH! I can wait to put my hand on this folder. It sure is calling my name.
- Perennial Essence Floral Center. This are just like the center of many flowers, a must have for your flower cards.
If you know me just a little you can see that this card was design specially for me. I cannot say enough about this card. This is a card that will stay on display in my craft room as long that I have a craft room.
Thank YOU so much Sara and Shelli for this lovely card and to the concept artist at Stampin’Up!® who design this card, you nailed it. Again THANK YOU
About the envelop
Like you can see even the envelop was all coordinating with the card. Just an amazing filling when you open a box with this envelop facing you. This Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Paper if very vintage and gorgeous.
Talking about designer paper, did you see my offer for the paper share? If not scroll at the bottom for link.
See the wood texture in the back of this paper. The Wood Texture paper is sold out but soon will have access to this one. It is a win win paper burlap on one side and wood texture on the other side. That is just calling my name.
When the box arrived Brett and I was stilling on the porch so of course I open the box and my sweet babies boys needed to take a sniff at the beautiful flowers. The flowers are beautiful but trust me that card is getting all my attention 🙂
Now to all that supported me during my 17 years with Stampin’Up!® a million thanks to YOU. This wouldn’t happen without your support. I appreciate you more then I can express. I am bless by you all and hope to keep doing business with you.
Paper Share for 2019-2020 annual catalog
Paper share reservation is taking place now. CLICK HERE for all detail and to reserve yours. This year paper so beautiful so many beautiful design.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code TH96X66PB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 11 cards, 2 3-D projects. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.