How can a card look so yummy. Well when it come to a Cake Stand 3-D card it sure look yummy plus it is fat free. So what not to like about this card.
Last month I share cards on my blog from my team challenge. I promise a video of Dawn Robles card. Here Dawn card in case you miss it last month. So fun and beautiful one.
I have the how to video at the bottom of this post or you can view on my You Tube Channel.
- Whisper White 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ card base. 5¼ x 4 inside, scrap for flower and cake
- Scrap of Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Cajun Craze for flower, leaves and flower pot.
- Floral Romance Designer paper (*from the same print one side is the leaves and other side is the wood look )
- 4¼ x 3¼ score at ¾ round corner at top
- 4¼ x 1¾ score at ½ and 1¼ scallop edge at the bottom
- 2½ x ½ happy birthday sign
- 4¼ x ¾ inside
- 2½ x 3¾ and 3¾ x ½ back of the cake and frame
- 4 x 2½ die cut the rectangle stitched die nest the 3¾ wide and the 2-5/8 about haft of the length all explain in video
The the inside I stamp the greeting from Amazing Life using Memento black ink. Color the cake using the highland heather and flirty flamingo blends. This greeting is perfect for all the cake at the front. At the bottom I added a small strip of designer paper and a little stem with a punch out flower.
How to mail a bulky card
Like you can see at the picture bellow it fit in a regular envelop. One thing that I recommend is to place a piece of card stock on the top of the card to protect in the mail. Also I would suggest to use the extra once stamp or the none machinable surcharge stamps due to the thickness. It is about .20 cent extra.
How to Video for the Cake Stand 3-D card
Supplies need to make today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 9QXMRPHX will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 12 cards with some variation of fold. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Have a lovely day!