Today it is all about the Best Catch 3-D fold. First I want to give a big shootout to Gaylene Clarkson for inspired me with this amazing card. The minute Julia send me the picture of this card and ask for a video I started before finishing reading the email. I just felt in love with this card.
I have the video below in this post or you can find it on my You Tube Channel.
I did 2 of them one the card base is using Coastal Cabana and the other one is Night of Navy. All the same size.
Measurements and detail
- Night of Navy or Coastal Cabana 11 x 5½ score at 1¾, 3½, 7½, 9¼ this is the card base.
- Top and bottom strip Night of Navy or Coastal Cabana 11 x 1½. *Whisper White 10-7/8 x 1-3/8 first stamp the top for the sky and bottom for the water and adhere to the color strip. After both are adhere together score at 1¾, 3½, 5¼ and 7. Yes they are bother score the same with just flip in the different direction.
- Whisper White 11 x 5-3/8 for the scenery. Stamp first *all show in the video then cut in this order: 1-5/8, 1-5/8, 3-7/8, 1-5/8, 1-5/8. This will be adhere onto the card base. The little strip left of 3/8 will be adhere onto the back of the card.
- The cattail (sponge with old olive and top color with bronze blend) and little fish die cut with scrap crumb cake.
- Fishermen and big fish die cut with scrap whisper white.
All is explain in the video.
Close Up View
Both of the big fish are color with the blends. All the colors that I used are listed below. To be honest I color on top of color till I got the look I wanted.
Here you can see the effect of the 3-D. Trust me it look complicated but it is not. Well easy with all the measurement I provide above.
Lovely as a Tree Scenery
To make the scenery, stamp on the full piece of card stock 11 x 5-3/8. Then cut by section so the scenery will flow together. All measurement are above.
Back of card
If you wondering where you would write your message well I finish the back for a place to write your memo.
How to Video
Supplies to make both cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 6CC6WFEM will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 14 cards. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.