A mirror image is truly a Happy Tail for these 2 dog facing each other. Sometime we need to face each other and boom with the mirror technique it is simple.
I have a video below in the post or you can find it on my You Tube Channel.
I share this technique at the live class last week with the dog house. If you miss the live class I have more detail at the bottom.
Mirror Image Technique
- Stamp one dog on a 3 x 4 piece of card stock.
- Punch Out and keep the negative and the punched dog.
- Place the negative image into your Stamparatus on top of your silicone mat.
- Line up the dog stamp in the punch out and pick up with the Stamparatus.
- Ink the stamp in Early Espresso or color of your choice.
- Stamp onto the silicone mat.
- Place the punched dog back in the negative and stamp again with the Stamparatus.
- This will press the punched dog into the silicone mat already ink and transfer the ink into the punched dog.
- If the stamped image is not dark enough repeat step 5-7 VOILA!
Must have tool
The Stamparatus and the silicone mat make this technique super easy. I did mirror image in the past with clear block, cello bag even package tape but to be honest this is the best 2 tool for this technique and trust me you will use these tool for many more technique and such.
- Whisper White Note Card for the base
- Crumb Cake 5 x 1½, 3 x 4 for the negative and scrap for one more dog
- Cherry Cobbler 4¾ x 1¼, scrap for the heart.
All supplies are listed at the bottom.
Did you see the dog house and the Happy Tail card I did at the last live class? Tomorrow Jan. 31st is the last chance to qualified for the FREE PDF. CLICK HERE for all the detail
How to video for the mirror image punch out
Supplies list for the dog valentine card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
This is the card I share live with the Lovely Lattice class. I show how to make the dog house if you miss the class and wish to view the recording CLICK HERE. Tomorrow is the last day to qualified to get the free PDF.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code ZR39B4FC will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received one PDF only, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 12 cards, 1 gable Box. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.