The beautiful Snowfall thinlits for a simple and elegant card. I love this set of thinlits, it contain 20 pieces. Note that this set is part of Snowflake Showcase promotion. Only available while supplies last or November 30th whichever come first. Don’t let the word snowflake make you think this is just for winter, it is some flowers shapes also in the big set.
I did this card for the leader group, so that bring a FREE printout if you wish to have the print out CLICK HERE.
- Whisper White 8½ x 5½ sore at 4¼, 3½ x 3½
- Sparkle Glimmer 1½ x 1½
How to make it
- Stamp the splash from Beautiful Blizzard, the greeting and swirls, using Bermuda Bay ink into the front of the card base.
- Die cut: the large snowflake out of the 3½ square whisper white and small snowflake out of the sparkle glimmer paper.
- Using a sponge dauber sponge the tip of the large snowflake using Bermuda Bay.
- Add a glue dot to adhere the small snowflake into the center of the large one then on top of the card front where you stamp the Bermuda Bay slash.
- Adhere a Rhinestone in the center of the sparkle snowflake.
Supplies to make today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code J7QCGU3G will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received one PDF only, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 6 Gift card holders, 4 cards, 6 of 3 x 3 Note Cards and 6 Christmas Tags.
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.