Joseph Coat with Winter Woods,that would be the old with the new. I love this technique a long time ago and still love it.
First I need to give a shoot out to Mary Deatherage for inspire me with this card and the colors so amazing. I wouldn’t put these together but what a amazing combo. The combo is Shaded Spruce, Lemon Lime Twist and Pacific Point.
I have the video on my You tube Channel or just scroll down and it is also in this post.
- Basic Black 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base OR you can use the Gold Foil Edge card base
- Lemon Lime Twist or Balmy Blue 5¼ x 4 *if you use the Foil base card I use black for this layer
- Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
I listed all the supplies at the bottom. Note that some of the card I use the snowflake from the Spirited Snowmen and the small stars are from the Start of light so you can choose the one you prefer. The bottom little dots that one are from Beautiful Blizzard.
How to do the Joseph Coat
- stamp the snow top and bottom and/or stars with versamark and emboss with clear power
- Sponging; top with Pacific Point, center Lemon Lime Twist and bottom shaded Spruce.
- Heat set with the emboss tool.
- Tab your embossing buddy all over the card.
- Stamp the trees with versamark and emboss with clear powder.
- Sponge black memento ink from the top to the shaded spruce. Apply the black ink till you have a deep black color.
- take a rag or paper towel and wipe the entire card. This will remove the ink on top of the emboss image. VOILA! you are ready to assemble your card.
Again this is all show in the video.
The one on the top right is the one I use the Gold Foil Edge card base.
How to video
Supplies to make all 3 cards
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Note that these are all the supplies for all 3 cards. Some of the cards I try different stamps like the Start of of light and the Spirit Snowman I switch them between some of the cards. Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 3ESA9CAU will qualified for this month projects download.
The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals.
If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will received only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 10 cards, double layout scrapbook page and 2 treat pouch. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.
In the USA CLICK HERE to shop with me.
Have a lovely day!