the Toil and Trouble with the Winter Woods is a perfect combination for a fall scenery. I love this paper for quick and simple card.
This is a card that I share for the Co-Op group o you have a print out if you wish to have all instruction printed. To print just click here.
Step by step
- Onto the whisper white sponge smoky slate top portion and pear pizzazz bottom portion.
- Stamp the trees using smoky slate.
- From the Toil & Trouble designer series paper hand cut 5 pumpkin, one cat, one frog and one hat (the hat is from the girl)
- Adhere 2 pumpkins with adhesive of your choice, the 3 in the front using dimensionals.
- Adhere the cat and hat using dimensionals.
- Out of basic black cardstock punch out 3 bats and adhere onto the top of the card.
- Adhere all layer.
- Lemon Lime Twist 8½ x 4¼ score at 4¼
- Basic Gray 5¼ x 4
- Whisper White 5 x 3¼
Supplies to make today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $40.00 or more, after coupon and before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code SSGNAM2K will qualified for Frenchie’ Design team PDF.
This month PDF include 6 cards and a memory event book all using the Layering Alphabet edgelits and Lined Alphabet stamp set. .
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list.
If your order is $50.00 or over after coupon and before tax and shipping you will receive 2 PDF’s Frenchie’s team Design plus the Passport Pals that include instruction for 6 cards.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.
Have a lovely day!