Did you see that new stamp set the Country Home and that lovely milk can in that set. Oh so pretty and on watercolor paper is just stunning. I did this card for the Project Leader so that come with a free printout if you wish to have the print out CLICK HERE.
- Whisper White 11 x 4¼ score at 5½
- Wood Texture Designer Paper 5½ x 4¼
- Cajun Craze 3¼ x 4½
- Watercolor Paper 3 x 4¼
- Gray Granite scrap
How to make it.
- Adhere the Wood Textures onto the front of whisper white card base.
- Stamp the milk can and the flower using StazOn ink onto the watercolor paper.
- Using the aqua painter color, the milk can use Smoky Slate, Soft Sued and Cajun Craze. Flower and berries Pumpkin Pie, Leaves Mossy Meadow, shadow under the can smoky slate. Let dry.
- Add Wink of Stella onto the color milk can.
- Color the cotton ball using frosted shimmer paint with a fine tip paint brush.
- Punch out half of the everyday label punch out of Gray Granit and adhere onto the back of the watercolor on the center right hand side.
- Adhere to Cajun Craze cardstock then into card front.
- Make a 3 loop bow out of linen thread and adhere onto the everyday label punch out.
This look more detail and it really is the stamp set is well design and so easy to color. The milk can I color all first with smoky slate and then for the rust I used a little Cajun craze and soft sued that was it for the rust. I listed all supplies at the bottom of this post.
All order of $40.00 or more, after coupon and before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code SSGNAM2K will qualified for Frenchie’ Design team PDF.
This month PDF include 6 cards and a memory event book all using the Layering Alphabet edgelits and Lined Alphabet stamp set. .
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list.
If your order is $50.00 or over after coupon and before tax and shipping you will receive 2 PDF’s Frenchie’s team Design plus the Passport Pals that include instruction for 6 cards.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.
Have a lovely day!
Supplies to make today card
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.