In need of a quick card? If so this is so quick and simple. The Seasonal Wreath is perfect for all occasion and easy to change color. I love the look on the Silver Foil with the Seasonal Wreath but so difficult to take a picture without any refection so to see the true look of this card is to make one 🙂
This is a card I did for the Project Leader group so that come with a print out. If you wish to have the printout just CLICK HERE. If not here are all the detail and supplies list is at the bottom.
- Merry Merlot 8½ x 5½, scrap for the flowers
- Basic Black 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
- Silver Foil 5¼ x 4
- Shimmer Black Ribbon 12”
- Score the Merry Merlot at 4¼. This is the card base.
- Emboss the Silver Foil using the Seasonal Wreath folder.
- Using VersaMark stamp “Happy For You” in center of the emboss wreath.
- Heat emboss with Black Embossing powder using the heat tool.
- Adhere to basic back card stock.
- Wrap ribbon below the emboss wreath and tie a knot
- Adhere to Merry Merlot card base
- Die cut 3 flowers out of Merry Merlot scrap using the flower die in the Springtime Impressions Thinlitls.
- Adhere onto the emboss wreath using mini glue dots.
- Adhere rhinestone in the center of the flowers.
Well my friends this is it for now till next time Happy Stamping.
FYI don’t forget tomorrow Holly and I will be live
All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code VFD7YXYK will qualified for Frenchie’ Design team PDF
This month PDF include 3 cards, backpack, teacher favor box.
PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list.
If your order is $50.00 or over before tax and shipping you will receive 2 PDF’s Frenchie’s team Design plus the Passport Pals that include instruction for 6 cards.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.
Have a lovely day!
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.