Just a quick card for today using the Petal Palette. This is what I call clean and simple. I used the Stampin’ Blends to color the rose but little blending just a quick color and then I color over with the wink of Stella to add the sparkle.
This was the card that I share with the co-op group.
I have the free download if you wish to have the printout or just below all the detail and supplies list.
Click Here for the download.
- Cherry Cobbler 8½ x 5½
- Blushing Bride 5½ x ½
- Basic Black 4¼ x 3¼
- Whisper White Thick 4 x 3
- Stamp the flowers and greeting using Black Memento ink.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends: the flowers using the Cherry Cobbler and the leaves combo of Old Olive
- Color over the flowers with the clear Wink of Stella
- Emboss the front of the Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Layered Leaves folder
- Adhere the Blushing Bride strip in the center of the card front
- Adhere the whisper white into the basic black, then into card front using dimensionals
You can purchase all of the supplies I used for today project by clicking on the product image below ↓ Thank YOU for your support and business.
All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MRJWXHQ6 will qualified for Frenchie’ Design team PDF
This month PDF include 11 cards using Share What You Love Designer Paper. Template for one Sheet Wonder. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list.
If your order is $50.00 or over before tax and shipping you will receive 2 PDF’s Frenchie’s team Design plus the Passport Pals that include instruction for 6 card and this month all card will showcase at lease one new product.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.
Passport Pals team.