Crush Curry 7¾ x 5½ score at 4¼ card base
Basic Black 5-3/8 x 3-3/8, 2” circle
Fresh Fig 5¼ x 3¼, 5½ x 1
Whisper White 1¾ circle; 5¼ x 3 *inside
- Into the fresh fig 5¼ x 3¼ stamp the bold flowers, center flower and the bee body with white craft ink.
- Heat set the white ink with the heat tool
- Using the watercolor pencils color, the flowers with Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay, bee body Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the outline of the flowers with white craft ink and the outline of the bee with memento black in.
- Heat set the white craft ink with heat tool.
- Onto the 1¾ white circle stamp the bold flowers using Bermuda Bay ink, center Crushed Curry and the greeting memento black ink.
- Emboss the small strip of fresh fig with the Petal Pair folder using the big shot.
- Assemble the card Whisper white inside, fresh fig embossed strip on the right-hand side, top of card base basic Black, Fresh Fig already stamp, offset the layered circle.
All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code ZSJ44BMA will qualified for Frenchie’ Design team PDF
This month PDF include 4 cards plus a Apron Box. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list.
If order is over $50 before tax and
shipping you will receive 2 PDF’s
Frenchie’s Team Design plus the Passport Pals that include instruction for 6 cards.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.