OH Can you say gorgeous! Well that is these cards. These was share in the Co-Op group that I share project sheet each month and many of them I share in my news letter but this was screaming share with you all. These beautiful cards was design by Bonnie.
Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
Wood Textures DSP Stack: 5 1/4” x 4”
- On the Wood Texture DSP, stamp the large flower in Marina Mist along the left edge of the paper and along the bottom
- Using the smaller flower, stamp with Night of Navy over the Marina Mist
- Using the solid circle, stamp in Early Espresso for the center of the flowers
- Take the small dots stamp in Early Espresso to add to the center of the flowers and randomly stamp around the flowers on the Wood Texture DSP
- Using Old Olive, stamp the outline leaves stamp on Wood Texture DSP
- Using Early Espresso, stamp sentiment to the Wood Texture DSP
- Cut 2 pieces of Linen Thread (4 1/2”) and adhere to the back of the Wood Texture Paper with Mini Glue Dots
- Attach Sahara Sand card stock to inside card base
- Attach Wood Texture DSP to front of card base
- Attach bow with Mini Glue Dot (I take two pieces of the Linen Thread to make my bow. I find it easier to hold two pieces instead of one.)
Crush Curry version:
Cardstock: Early Espresso Card Stock (119686) instead of Night of Navy
Stamp Pads: Crushed Curry Ink (131173) for large flower; Soft Suede Ink (126978) for detailed flower; Early Espresso (126974): Old Olive (126953)I have all supplies listed at the bottom for easy access to order.
Well this is it for now I will be back tomorrow with a fun fold and video stay tune.
Have a lovely day!
Yesterday I did a quick live presentation sharing tips and basic info for the Stamparatus CLICK HERE to view the video or here it is below Note that reservation of this awesome tool end this Saturday and then it will be release in June 2018 all detail in video.
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code DMVMZFDH will qualified for the FREE PDF.
This month PDF include 5 cards. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.