OH so pretty. This is card from the Co-Op group that I belong to the we share monthly project. I share many of them in my news letter but once in a while I share a few project on my blog and today I have this lovely card design by Lisa to share with you all.
I love how this is so elegant but so simple, die cut and sponging. Voila you have a beautiful skyline.
You can CLICK HERE to get the FREE download
or here the detail
- Cut the sponge into wedges so you have a minimum of 4 different pieces. You will use a different wedge for each color. You will need to allow each layer of ink to dry before moving on to the next color. If you own a Heat Tool you can speed up the drying process by using it on the lowest temperature (speed 1)
- Sponge Flirty Flamingo ink over the entire Whisper White layer. Sponge Rich Razzleberry over the top of most areas of the Flirty Flamingo. I left a lighter area of color over the center of the card where the skyline will lay. Sponge Flirty Flamingo over the upper ¼ portion of the layer. Sponge Basic Black Archival ink over the top edge and ¼ of the way down the sides of the layer. Use the picture as a guide.
- Adhere the sponged layer to the card base.
- Die cut both the large and small cityscape using the Edgelits on the Basic Black 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece of cardstock. You can die cut both images at one time by placing them along opposite edges of the paper.
- Adhere the shorter cityscape to the larger cityscape using Mini Dimensionals. You will need to Bethlehem Skyline Fresh Fig cut some of the Mini Dimensionals in half to cover some of the areas. Adhere the layered skyline to the base of the card.
- Die cut the star using Gold Glimmer Paper scraps. Adhere to the upper left corner of the card using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the strip of Gold Glimmer Paper along the right edge of the card base as shown.
All supplies are listed below for easy shopping.
FYI THANK YOU so much to all that join us yesterday at the live event if you miss CLICK HERE for all detail and recap plus how you can qualified for the FREE 10 page PDF. From all the comment and e mail I can say it was a class that so many appreciated and loved the project. Thank YOU for your support.
I love what I do and love to share !
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code AXP3YVPG will qualified for the FREE PDF.
This month PDF include 3 cards, Lantern, Box. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail. CLICK HERE to shop with me.