OH! Painted Harvest is so popular and so addictive. I did a quick card for the Co-Op group that I belong to and this one is very I stamp the burlap on top and it make such a great fall card. I have a class in the mail for this set if you miss it or interested CLICK HERE for the class.
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ fold in half card base
- Cajun Craze 5¼ x 4
- Whisper white 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp the big sunflower randomly onto the whisper white card stock, each sunflower stamp twice using the Crushed Curry ink. After you stamped the first image turn your stamp 90° and stamp again using Crushed Curry ink also.
- Stamp the smaller sunflower on top the Crushed Curry sunflower using Cajun Craze ink.
- Center circle using Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp the burlap back ground using Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the Hello using Cajun Craze ink.
- Assemble: adhere the whisper white stamped card stock into the Cajun craze and then onto Crumb Cake card base.
- Add the black rhinestone into the center of each flower.
For all Co-Op project I have the print out if you wish to print keep scrolling for the download.
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code V7SA7WT3 will qualified for the FREE PDF.
This month PDF include 5 Fall cards, PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.