- Very Vanilla 11 x 4¼ score at 2 and 7¼
- Wood Texture Designer paper 4 x 3½
- Scrap Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
- Adhere the wood texture at the bottom portion score to bottom measure 4¼ x 3¾
- Fold card top down and bottom up
- Using Crumb Cake ink stamp greeting at the top
- On scrap Cherry Cobbler card stock stamp, the Pretty Label using Early Espresso ink. Punch out with Pretty Label
- Punch out the 1¾ circle punch out of Crumb Cake card stock and adhere into the back of the Cherry Cobbler label.
- Stamp the Father into scrap very vanilla using early espresso ink
- Punch out the face portion using the 1½ circle punch
- Adhere into the front of the Cherry Cobbler Pretty Label
- Add a dimentional ONLY at each end and bottom of the label
- Keeping the top portion close adhere the label below the edge of the closure so you can open and close. You should be able to tuck in the flap under the label when closing.
Inside I stamp the greeting from Star of Light on you bet Lovely as a tree that stamp set got more us in this craft room then any other product sure did got my money out of this set for sure.
Well my friends that all she wrote for today till next time Happy Stamping!
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 7VDM7WRM will qualified for the FREE PDF.
This month PDF include 6 cards, stamp set of the month Flourishing Phrase and coordinating Thinlits Flourish. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.