Can you clean and simple? well this is super simple and clean card for sure but sometime that is just what we need. Not all the cards need to have a 10 pound layer and all the bell and whistle 🙂
I have the printout for this card if you wish to have a print out just scroll below and the supplies list at the bottom.
The only part that that is tricky a little is the score frame. You want to score inside the front so you have the raise part on the out side. All score is at 1/2 inch mark from top and side go at the 1/2 inch and stop at 1/2 inch from the bottom of all side.
Well this is it for now I will be back tomorrow
Measurements: Note Card 7 x 5
- Into the front back of the note card score ½ frame all around.
- Using the markers direct on the stamp color the pot with Cajun Craze and the plant in Pear Pizzazz
- “huff” on the color stamp image and stamp in the center of your score frame
- Stamp the Just Because using Pear Pizzazz ink onto the right-hand side
- Make a little bow out of the linen thread and adhere with glue dot.
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code ZEJYPY6P qualified for the FREE PDF This month PDF include 10 cards (include the toll belt card) with the stamp sets of the month Butterfly Basics, Beautiful You and Nailed It. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail CLICK HERE to shop with me.