OH! how I love this set with bleach so simple and so elegant. I did a video way back on how to use the aqua painter with bleach if you miss the video CLICK HERE to view. This is a quick card have many layers but just cut and assemble. When it come to co-op project I have the printout so if you wish to have the print out CLICK HERE and a window will open that you can printout all instruction.
Here are the detail
-Very Vanilla 8½ x 5½; 2¼ x ½
-Basic Black 4¾ x 3½; 3-1/8 x 2-3/8
-Sahara Sand 3¾ x 3
-Basic Gray 3 x 2¼
- Stamp the girl on Basic gray card stock using black archival ink.
- Emboss with clear powder.
- Adding bleach in an aqua painter color inside the embossing image (girl) *to protect your aqua
- painter empty the bleach out and rinse under warm water.
- On the small very vanilla strip, stamp celebrate using archival black ink and cut a V at the end
- Bottom right hand side of very vanilla card base stamp In Style using black archival ink
- Adhere all layer as shown in picture.
I listed all supplies at the bottom
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code MEMQYNCE qualified for the FREE PDF This month PDF include 4 cards and a 3-D Box with all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail
CLICK HERE to shop with me.
**Jan.4th to March 31st It’s Sale a Bration
for every $50 order before tax and shipping can be from any catalog including clearance rack, you get to choose one of the sale a bration product for FREE. To view all product available CLICK HERE. They are no limits on the free product EX: $100 order you get 2, $150 You get 3 and so on, Don’t forget order over $150 you get the stamping rewards detail on page 197 of the annual catalog or page 2 in the annual catalog or page 3 in the sale a bration. Plus during sale a bration all order over $250 get an extra $25 in stampin’ rewards.