FYI Cyber Monday special end at Noon Mountain time today get 2 PDF of your choice with qualified order Detail in yesterday post CLICK HERE if you need all detail.
Ready for sparkle? How pretty this card is and picture is no justice to show all the sparkle. This card was design by Sandy one of my team member. We had a day stamping way back in Aug or September and now I just got around to post it. Time is running out on me and Christmas will be here and gone and I am just getting in the mood for Christmas card now that I put my tree up. Yes it different here in Texas in the warm weather to get in the mood of Christmas I feel it will be cold when it is time for Christmas 🙂 but I wouldn’t trade this weather walking every day in shorts and t-shirt I have to say I love it.
The stamp set Lovely as a Tree is the oldest one in the catalog and I still love him even if he been around this long he is one of my favorite stamp set.
Okay how to make this pretty card
First the measurement
-Night of Navy 11 x 4¼ score at 4¼ fold in half for card base
-2 of silver foil 4 x 5¼ *one out and one in
-2 of Whisper White 3¾ x 5 *one out and one in
-¾ x 4 Vellum
- out of post it note punch out a 1¾ circle
- place the post it note circle into one of the whisper white card stock from about 1 inch from the top into the center
- sponge in Night of Navy ink
- remove the post it note circle
- stamp randomly the trees using Night of Navy
- tap versamark ink pad all over the sponge/stamp card stock and cover with Heat and Stick and heat set. Not sure how to use the heat and stick CLICK HERE for a video
- cover with dazzling diamond and heat set again to secure the diamond *this is a must when doing this technique so the diamond glitter will not flack off
- on the Night of Navy card front stamp star randomly using whisper white craft ink
- stamp the greeting using veramark on Vellum paper and emboss with silver powder
- Adhere card as show above in picture *to adhere the vellum I use glue dots in each corner and cover the glue dot with the pearl on the top
- Inside before you glue the silver cut out the star in the center for the silver foil for a element inside and stamp the tree in Night of navy on whisper white assemble
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 7CBCQE29 qualified for the FREE PDF of this month 4 cards and a lip balm box PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU