Time for a Co-Op project. Can you believe it is NO stamping on this card. I should a give the name “Big Shot” Christmas. I love this card simple but so elegant.
If you like printout well today it is your lucky day click here for the printout. Talking about printout are you a subscriber to my news letter? each Thursday well I should say most Thursday I send a news letter with one or more printout, I call it Frenchie Extra. The one that I send by e mail are NOT on my blog that is why I call it Frenchie Extra. To subscribe to my news letter CLICK HERE. This is not the same then my daily post from my blog again it is extra inspiration plus a way to send time sensitive announcement. To subscribe to my blog CLICK HERE.
Okay back to the lovely card
Cherry Cobbler – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”, 4 x 5 ¼”, scrap for berry stem.
Very Vanilla – 4” x 3 1/2”, 4” x 5 ¼” for inside of card
This Christmas Designer Paper – 3 ½” square
- Use the Big Shot to emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock with the Softly Falling embossing folder. Attach to card base. Adhere the Very Vanilla 4” x 5 ¼” piece to the inside of the card.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the wreath shape, the pine boughs, berry stem and the word Joy.
- Make a “swag” with the pine boughs and berry stem- attaching different pieces with glue dots.
- Use Dimensionals to attach wreath to card front. Use fine tip glue pen to attach Joy to card front.
- Unravel the Vanilla thick bakers twine – use one strand, and this to two pieces of linen thread to create a bow. Tie mini pine cone onto bow and attach to the wreath with a glue dot.
- Use the Wink of Stella and “paint” the wreath and the word Joy to create some shimmer.
Well my friends this is it for now I will be back tomorrow with a video so stay tune.
Have a great day!
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code 7CBCQE29 qualified for the FREE PDF of this month 4 cards and a lip balm box PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU
25% on select stamp set