On! the watercolor wash I been making many of these background lately and I love it. Today card is the one that I did to share with the Co-Op group. Very simple but very rich in color for fall. I have the print out at the bottom if you wish to have a print out. Such a fun card to make just in time for Thanksgiving.
Here the detail *all supplies listed at the bottom.
- Crushed Curry 8½ x 5½
- Cajun Craze 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 5 x 3¾; 4¼ x 2
- On the watercolor paper apply a light layer of water with the aqua painter.
- To add the color to the watercolor paper: squeeze the ink pads while it’s close, open ink pad, using the ink in the lid with the aqua painter brush into watercolor paper.
- From top to bottom Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler. Let Dry
- Stamp the dots from Gorgeous Grunge using soft Suede ink
- Stamp the greeting using Old Olive ink.
- Adhere to Cajun Craze card stock then into card front.
- Stamp the leave using Stazon ink into the smaller watercolor paper cutout with the matching Framelits.
- Color leaves with the aqua painter randomly in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango. Let dry.
- Apply a light layer of Fine-Tip glue over the leave and sprinkle some dazzling diamond glitter. Let Dry
- Add a little bow with linen thread and adhere to card front with dimensinals
Thank YOU for stopping by and I will be tomorrow with a video stay tune,
Have a lovely day!
Customer Appreciation. All order of $30.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code HKXBUWVH qualified for the FREE PDF of this month 9 fall cards PDF include all measurement, intruction, supplies list. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail
CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU