Before I get started with this card first let me tell you about the Bonus Day that would be Stampin’Up! coupon for you!
Starting today July 7th till July 31st, 2016 for every $50 before tax and shipping you spend, you’ll get a coupon of $5 to redeem on any *order place from Aug 2nd to the 31st, 2016. This is no limits on coupon so if your order is 100.00 you get 2 coupon so total of $10 and so on.
Here the fine detail
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email,
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period Aug 2nd to 31st 2016
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be * redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
If you have any question please e mail me at [email protected]
Now today card was a big challenge for me to try. The color combo was Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo and these are a little on the bright side for me but I decide to go with it even if it is not my choice of color, I choose to share it I bet someone out there will like that bright combo. I use the clear block technique for the background. This one I use the Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach for the clear block technique not sure how to stamp a background with clear block CLICK HERE for a old video. Note that in the video I use only one color and on my card I use 2 so make sure your clean your block after each color. I stamp with the clear block randomly and in each color only ink once so this why I have a variation in the color tone and I over lap my stamping. I use the block c
-Whisper White 11 x 4¼ score at 5½ fold in half card base
-Flirty Flamingo 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
-Dapper Denim 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
-Whisper White 5 x 3¾ this is the piece I stamp on
Dapper Denim 3¾ x 7/8
Flirty Flamingo 3-5/8 x ¾
Well my friends this wrap it up for today now make sure that if you place order and you get a e mail with a coupon code to save the e mail or to write the code in a safe place so you have your code to redeem next month.
Have a great day!
Customer Appreciation. All order of $25.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code XGAJGZMX qualified for the FREE PDF this month easy Backgroud Watercolor Wash. If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code so you get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF. All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail CLICK HERE to shop with me. Thank YOU for your support