Hi Friends! It’s me, Tina, Frenchie’s “Passport Pal”, with another card to share with you. Today’s card is a wedding card that I was asked to make for a friend’s nephew and his new wife. It had been a while since I played with my Stippled Blossoms stamp set (#132076 w / #126747 c pg 159) and I knew I wanted to use it for this special card. Stippled Blossoms is a fabulous 2-step stamping set and it’s so easy to use yet it looks absolutely stunning! I made a video a couple of years ago that shows you how simple and fun these stamps are to use: Note Card Holder. Here is the wedding card I made:
- The base of the card is Crisp Cantaloupe (#131298) and next layered our gorgeous new Mossy Meadow (#133676) and Basic Black (#121045).
- I stamped the images on a piece of Whisper White Card Stock (#100730). The big rose is stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe ink (#131176) and then Calypso Coral (#126983) on top.
- The smaller flowers were stamped first with Blushing Bride (#131172) and then Strawberry Slush (#131178).
- I used Wild Wasabi ink (#126959) for the solid part of the leaves and then Mossy Meadow ink (#133645) for the detailed stamp on top.
- A little color with So Saffron marker (#131263) was used in the middle of the pink flowers.
- Label Love (#130619 w / #130622 c pg 14) was stamped twice on Whisper White card stock with Black Stazon ink (#101406).
- I used the Artisan Label punch (#130920) for one of the images and I cut the Mr & Mrs from the second one and mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
- Don’t you just love the dainty look you can get with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (#119275) and a piece of scrap Whisper White paper?
- I wanted to pull some of the green from the card stock into the label so I just squeezed my Mossy Meadow ink pad to get some ink on the inside of the lid and applied it using an Aqua Painter (#103954).
- I also added some texture on the card with a piece of White Organza Ribbon (#114319).
I loved how this card turned out – especially with a little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (133751) and Rhinestones (#119246) to give it some bling! I also stamped the inside of the card as well as on the envelope (#107301) – this really ties it all together: