Today Stampin’101 video you will see how quick and easy it is to use some framelits to make a open frame for greeting. I revived a card in the mail from Lisa P. and the minute I saw this card I new I wanted to make many of them and a video. Thank YOU Lisa for the inspiration. Love your card. In the video I will share a few good tip to make this easy even with a long greeting. For these cards here what I use
- Framelits Apothecary #127003
- Flower Shop bundle page 94/95 Stamp and punch
- Petite Petals bundle page 33 in the occasion catalog Stamp and Punch
- A Dozen Thoughts wood#131056 c#131059
- Pearls #119247 or Rhinestones #119246
- Card stock some of them I use Whisper White, Very Vanilla and the top one is the Natural White #102316
Top one the ink is Coastal Cabana and bottom one is Crisp Cantaloup
Now I will leave you with some picture of my trip in Canada. YES they had their share of snow this year these picture was this past weekend and I think they will have snow till June they way the bank are so tall.
Top picture. The oldest to the youngest and mom in the center YES I’m the baby in the family.
Yes she was very surprise but happy to have all her 4 daughter home all together.
My nephew and my nice daughter at the sugar camp eating that good Maple taffy OH SO GOOD