Welcome to Stamper’s Dozen Blog Hop. This month it’s ConGraduation or Congratulation so I would guess graduation, wedding….card for this month and perfect timing for this time of the year.
My share today is a graduation card and I have the video on how to use the 2-2/8 scallop punch and the Blue Ribbon without cutting the ribbon tail off. Now here the supplies that I use for this card
- Stamp set: Blue Ribbon page 17 w#131964 c#125981 and Pomp & Circumstance page 29 in the Occasion catalog w#1341665 c#134168
- Embossing Folder Alphabet Press #130916
- Typeset Alphabet Bigz #127553
- 2-38 Scallop Punch #118874
- Bis Shot #113439
- White Embossing Powder # 109132
- Heat toll #129053
Well this wrap it up for this card.
You can go back to Sharon by clicking previous or for the next one to see Josee project click next. You should have 13 lovely project to hop to. Enjoy and have a great day .