Good Day friends
WOW another great Mystery Host….the winner is………….Kathy Hubbard from TX you won 167.52 of Stampin’Up! product of your choice plus 4 items at half off. Get your wish list ready and I will be calling you tomorrow. Congrats!
Okay now what are we calling this technique? In the pass few weeks many ask me how to emboss the Designer Frame with another embossing folder. Well way back i did something similar to this but it was using a wood mat and I did this one with picture but no video so today I have the video. So you will see in the video step by step for to this one. Here what I use
- Stamp set Tea Party page 35 and Itty Bitty Banner page 30
- Framelits Bitty Banner #129267
- Embossing floder Designer Frame #123130 and Fancy Fan #127751
- Card stock, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Very Vanilla
- Seam Binding Pool Party #125582
Well my friends this is it for today and make sure to stop by tomorrow for a big announcement!
Have a great day!
Here this was the one that I show last year or the year before so yes you can make many shape with chip board. some step.