Today in the video (on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com) you will see how easy and quick it is to make a bow using the large and extra large oval punch. Here the supplies that I use for this card
- Stamp set Too Kind page 71, Papillon Potpourri page 90
- Embossing Folder Pretty Print #132175
- Apothecary Framelits #127003
- Punches: Hexagon #130919, Large Oval #119855, Oval Extra Large #119859, Boho Blossoms #119858
- card Stock: Wisteria Wonder 4-1/4 by 11 for in half at 5-1/2, White 5-1/4 by 4, Pink Pirouette 3-3/8 by 5.
- DSP stack Subtlles #130135
Yes this is super easy and quick. Now I need to get to bed so I can get up in a few hours for more meeting all day (sitting in meeting are just like a time out for kids…this is how I feel when I have to site at meeting…Frenchie time Out 🙁 ) then technique class tonight (that is my reward having the stamping ladies over., I love spending time with them….. This week week is call busy for me to get ready for the Mega Christmas work shop this Saturday and all the extra thing that come with the first week of school and to top it off Mick started tennis again so it will be busy but the more busy that I am the more stuff that I get accomplish 🙂 this is so true I think when we are not busy we tend to put it off to later and then later but when we have lots on our plate we get it done right away just the way I like it 🙂 so lets get this busy week on a good roll…..
Have a great day.