It’s Frenchie video and it’s Friday plus a long weekend 🙂
Today technique is a little messy with paint but great result. What I did on this card is on Baja Breeze card stock
- I apply a coat of Tan paint (one card I did 2 coat one in Vanilla let dry then another in Tan) let the paint dry
- emboss with a embossing folder this I use Vintage Wallpaper #120175
- sand with the sanding block #129367 Voila you have your Acrylic Distress Background.
- To finish the card I stamp the Happy Birthday (stamp set Bring on the Ckae page 142) with Chocolate Chip
- on the Cotton Natural ribbon #127844
- Punch out the Butterflies with the Elegant Butterfly Punch # 127526
I know I always say Simple but it is simple when you’re having fun playing with card stock so I would say this one is simple and easy just messy a little.
Well My Friends this is it for my Friday Video (on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com) and till tomorrow Happy Stamping!
Both are in Baja Breeze Left one is 2 coat of paint, Vanilla then tan and on the right only tan .
Do you have a hostess code? Enter it here and click Apply: (?)
that is where you will enter C7SMF9ZP in that box
let me know if you have any question and good luck to everyone that will participate. Any question please contact me. To start SHOPPING click HERE
This Mystery Host number C7SMF9ZP is valid till May 28 and the winner will be announce May 29th as of last night the winner will get 95.00 and still counting 🙂 another great Mystery Host.