Whoooohoooo! at 3PM it will be the beginning of Spring for me 🙂 Yes I’m always excited to have more time at home. I have a long list of to do but it’s so great to have the time for it 🙂 Okay right to business
Today share is a fun basket can be use for many occasion, Easter, May Day and I think it would be perfect for a baby shower look like a “Bassinet” This is only one sheet of 8-1/2 by 11 and that include the handle. You will see in the video on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com that it much easier then it look.
here what I use
- one sheet of 8-1/2 by 11 score on the short way at 3 and 5-1/2, long way at 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,10
- Mini Brads #122941 the regular size brad are not long enough for this so the mini are perfect
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- The little “flower Rosette” I use the 7/8 Scallop Circle #129404( this is the one on sale detail at the bottom) and 1-1/4 Scallop Circle #127811
- lots and lots of pearl #119247
Today is the last day of sale a bration all info can be VIEW HERE. Many goodies to choose from … Plus don’t forget about the 99.00 deal if you join my team and you get 156.50 of product and free shipping. Always feel free to contact me if you have any question.
Have a great Friday!