Hello my Friends
Before I start I forgot to announce last month winner for online order goodie and the winner is…..Pedro T. Congrats Each month on the right hand side of my blog you can see what the winner will get this month is 2 stamp set Starring You and Four Square to get enter in the drawing just place an order on my web and you name will be enter in the drawing to start shopping just click Order Online on top of my blog.
Here a card that doesn’t have pink or red but would be perfect for a Masculine Valentine. Super simple just the way I like it. Before I tell you all I use I have some news to share….Today Stampin’Up! will release more single stamps and will have a Birthday stamp set available for a month. Each month they will bring back stamp image NOT stamp set but stamp from different stamp set from the past 25 year to celebrate their 25th anniversary soon that I get all the info I will update this blog. Each month will be a new categories so this should be fun and great stamp set. Stay tune for more info. Now here what I use for this card
- Card stock: White, Soft Sued, Crumb Cake, River Rock, Sahara Sand and Black
- Soda Pop Top #129388 (I use the small one in the package you get 2 different size)
- Crystal Effect #101055 (this was use inside the soda pop top)
- Embossing Folder: Argyle #127750, Adoring Accents #125601, Square Lattice #119976, Needlepoint Boarder #129383
- Fashionable Hearts #125596
- Stamp set French Foliage on page 86, Teeny Tiny Wishes page 133 (for the greeting in the bottom that is cover with my water mark, Tiny Tag page 124 this is the key inside the soda top
- ink Crumb Cake, Black
- punch:1/2 Circle #119869 for inside of the soda pop (stamp the key on scrap paper then punch out)
Well this is it for my Masculine Monday and check again later I will update this post soon I have all the info on the single stamp set and the stamp of the month for the 25th anniversary. Thank you all for your support and thank you for all the comment on my craft room yesterday. If you didn’t see the post of yesterday I did post the video of my craft room. I appreciate all your support. THANK YOU!
FYI I had a very productive weekend you can see more picture on my Facebook HERE and some sneak peek of what is coming you way in sale a bration and more. This past weekend was great I even had the time to knit can you believe this me knitting OH! yes the family wanted me to watch a movie with them and you know I can NOT just sit and watch a movie I would fall a sleep so the knitting came out. When I was in Canada my mom show me how to make the cool ruffle scarf and I love them so I wanted to make more even I did 4 when I was there I had more yarn so I got going on that again Love those scarf picture at the end of the post. Well this is it know Have a great day.
Here my daughter Nika modeling the scarf and all the one that I did in Canada well I’m missing 2 of them I did 2 more….. Love those scarf and that daughter of mine 🙂 Have a great day!