Today share is one of the technique we did this week at class. It’s call Scribble background. What you need is a clear clock and some markers. I use the I clear block (all block are on page 7) and the markers I use Always Artichoke, Old Olive, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze. Yes all these color I use for this scribble. Super easy technique and wow at the same time. When I’m done scribble the markers on the clear block I use a Spritzer bottle #126185 and fill it 3/4 of 70% Rubbing Alcohol and 1/4 water. The reason that I use the Alcohol is to minimize the card stock of curling plus it dray super fast. Then I stamp the leafs in Early Espresso. You will see in the video how easy it is. Again if you get this by e-mail to view the video visit my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com. Color card stock that I use are Old Olive, More Mustard, Whisper White and Cajun Craze. The back ground is I use the Woodgrain in the Holiday catalog on page 33 #127821.
Okay before I leave I want to share something on how you can get you Stampin’Up! supplies at a discount price and FREE SHIPPING.
Here it is:
- Join My Team CLICK HERE for only 99.00 and YOU pick supplies from the Holiday catalog or the big catalog up to 125.00 and you will get FREE shipping. This include the Ornament Bundle promotion
- After you join Stampin’Up!/My team on all your Stampin’Up! purchase you will get a minimum of 20% up to 40% plus if you place an order in the first 45 days (150.00 or more) that you join you will get an extra 10%.
- To stay active quarterly you will need 300.0o in sales-What happen if you don’t meet the quarterly you loos you demo ID and then become my customer again.
- If you want to get the kit just for the extra 26.00 (you pick 125.00 of merchandise and only pay 99.00 that is the extra 26.00) and free shipping that is okay to. If you choose to do nothing after you get your kit that is okay It’s YOUS to keep.
- Plus you’ll get everything you need to share what you love-catalog, order form…. but again you don’t have to do any workshop but it is in the kit if you want to share them with your friends. It come FREE in the kit.
- Only one in the USA can join my team for $99.00 No matter where you are I’m only a phone call away or e-mail away. I support my team at 100% My goal is great customer service and Team service always been my priority in my business.
I would LOVE to grow my team and would love to have YOU in my team. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. If your wish list is over 100.00 this is the best way to get at a discount price. Have a great weekend you all.