what I use
- Large oval #119855 (ears and feet)
- med. oval (yes discontinued so if you don;t already have it trim the large one)(ears and feet)
- Ornament Punch #119847 (Face)
- Boho Blossom #119858 (tail)
- 1 3/4 circle #119850 (body and the hold in the center of the card)
- Heat to Heat #119881 (nose)
- 3/4 circle #119873 (cheek)
- Owl Punch #118074 (eyes)
Voila this is all the punches that I use for the bunny. Card stock are Pink Pirouette, White, Black and DSP is #122359 Well Worn (that is the background wood looking)
Enjoy and have a great day!
PS many are use to see me in the challenge with my friend Glenda on Thursday well I been kinda on the run lately and not really time to make challenge on the spot so I told her that I will stop for a while till soccer is done and I can catch up plus I have so much that I didn’t share yet that I want to make sure that I share before it’s to late:)
Talking about soccer if you didn’t see the post of yesterday here the scoop….
you can win the Stamp set Grateful Greeting everyone that place an order on my web from Wednesday March 28 till Sunday will be enter to win this set plus I will give 30% of all order the the fund raiser for the goalie equipment. Thank you all for your support