Here How I done the 2 embossing.
- on chip board cut out the size frame of your choice. (it will not cut all the way so I use a Hobby Blade to finish the cutting) All tab-Clear plate, chip board, Framelites, Clear Plate roll it in the big shot YES it’s tight.
- Step 2
- Now you can emboss with a folder of your choice layer this way- all tab- embossing folder with your card stock in between the folder-chip board that you have the cut out- clear plate then roll it in big shot. not only one clear plate in this step
Now you have your first emboss but the frame is not that clear so to make the frame stand out here how I did it.
- using 2 silicone rubber
- your emboss card stock
- Place the same size Framelits on top of card stock matching the opening make your cutting side of the framelits side up (I use stick note to make sure the framelits will not move.)
- Clear plate roll it in the big shot Again only one clear plate
Voila this is what you get for the 2 way emboss. Let me tell you that video are so much easier to make soon that I have 10 minutes I will make a video.
For just the frame like the picture in that bottom you do like the one above but only the last step with the silicone rubber.
- 2 silicone rubber
- card stock
- 2 framelits (cutting side up) with stick note to hold in place
- clear plate then in the big shot! Voila
WOW this was so much longer then a video…. I will make lots more video much easier on this French ladies! Have a great day and tomorrow is showtime so make sure to stop by.