Good day Y’All,
Today project is a WOW one for sure. I case this ideas from my friend Glenda. You will see in the video that it’s easier then it look. The top one I use:
- DSP Letter from Santa to wrap the nugget.
- Card stock are Cherry Cobble, Old Olive and White.
- The Snow flack are from the die Northern Frost
- Jewelery Tag Punch
- Snow Burst Embossing folder
- Glimmer Brads
- Backer Twine in Cherry Cobbler
This one I use
- Snow much Fun Stamp set
- It’s a Wrap Stamp set to wrap the nugget
- Card Stock Bashful Blue, Not Quit Navy and White
Here the dimension
- for the box a pieces of card stock 5 by 7 1/4 and score all 4 side at 1/2″ and 1 1/8
- the wrap of the box is 5 1/8 by 7 5/8 score at 5/8, 3 1/2, 4 1/8 and 7
- for the card on top to hold the gift card is 4 3/4 by 7 score at 2 3/8 and 4 3/4
Okay know you have all the dimension so get your supplies ready and come make one with me. If you have the Simply Score this will help lots with all the scoring you have to do.
Well this is it for today, till next time Happy Stampin’ and have a great weekend!