Well today will be quick post, I’m busy cutting paper for color coach and class. So here it is I use the same card that I did a month ago about for coffee and a card but instead of the Just for You in the center I switch it with a stocking. I love the vintage look to this and I will be doing some for my thank you card for next month. Here what I use:
- Stamp set Hello Doily on page 150
- White Embossing powder #109132
- Ink are White, Crumb Cake
- Card stock are: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
- Stocking punch #124095
- Jingle Bell #124116
- Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
Voila you are ready to make your Christmas Vintage card.
Have a great day day!
Today is the last day for the Online Extravaganza click here to see all the great deal and place your order. Last day today to take advantage of the saving!