Here the list with detail of all the new release products in the Butterfly Bouquet. Some of the products are while supplies last, limited edition so don’t miss out.
- The Butterfly Brilliance stamp is ONE stamp it is all attached together but that is what makes this so special you will see in the video how amazing this stamp is when you can die-cut all at once also.
- Brillant Wings Dies. Set of 12 dies. Create beautifully detailed butterflies for all of your paper crafting projects with the Brilliant Wings Dies. Once you’ve cut out a swarm of butterflies, you can create a background, make a focal point, or use them as accents.
- Bundle the stamp and dies you receive 10% discount. To get the discount make sure you purchase bundle #155821.
- Butterly Bijou 6 x 6 Designer Paper. Exclusive Designer Series Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last. Some people call a group of butterflies a kaleidoscope, and that’s what you’ll get with the Butterfly Bijou 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. Choose from glorious butterfly patterns in shades of aqua, pink, and yellow or watercolored patterns that coordinate beautifully.
48 sheets of patterned paper: 8 each of 6 double-sided designs, 6″ x 6″, Acid free, Lignin free
- Natural Touch Specialty Paper. Exclusive Specialty Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
Add lovely texture to your creations with the Natural Touch Specialty Paper. The pale woodgrain is versatile enough for any project and any time of year. You can stamp on it, emboss it, and use it with dies. Use large pieces of it as a background or cut out pieces to use as accents.
2 sheets, 12″ x 12″, Non-porous
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection. #159408 Instead of ordering each product individually, get the Butterfly Brilliance collection. You’ll get one of each product at the best price. Includes the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle (10%discount), the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper and the Natural Touch Specialty Paper. Available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick
The Hey Chick Bundle and Hey Birthday Chick bundle, stamps, and dies start February 2nd. 2021 Click on the image above to order the product.
BASIC WHITE PRODUCTS
The basic white replace the Whisper White.
Cut and Emboss
After a long wait, I am excited to announce that the standard Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine will be available to order on September 1st, 2020. FYI the mini is NOT available yet and we do NOT have a date yet. I will keep you informed as to they release more info.
Here so detail about the machine.
Extra tips for the handle
In the video, I share how to attach the handle. Also, where I store the L Wrench under the machine so if ever I need to tighten the handle again I can found the tool easy. One thing that I didn’t do is placing the rubber cover on the handle so I have the picture above.
One-Click To Order
- Order Number 149653
- This machine has a wide 6″ platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders and most dies and folders on the markets.
- Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Extra Tools
The list that I am sharing are extra tools available to use with the standard machine. You DO not need any of the extra tools to start using your machine these are extra for special dies and projects. The machine comes with all the basic tools that you need to cut and emboss.
Magnetic Cutting Plate: Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. #149656
Impression Mats: Your favorite dies can do more when paired with the Impression Mats. Use with dies that have decorative ejection holes for detailed embossing. Or use with cutting dies to emboss instead of cut. Includes 1 thick Impression Mat and 1 thin Impression Mat. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Specialty Plate (Plate 4). *Not available yet date to be determined
Base Plate & Die Plate Pack: #149657 Includes Base Plate (Plate 1) for use with dies and embossing folders and Die Plate (Plate 2) for use with dies. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Cutting Plates: #150815 Replacement Cutting Plates (Plate 3). 2 plates. Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Specialty Plate: #154711 Use Specialty Plate (Plate 4) with 3D embossing folders for best embossing results and with Impression Mats when embossing with dies. (The Specialty Plate is not needed with standard embossing folders.) Use with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Note: this plate can be used interchangeably with the 3D Embossing Folder Plate.
Stay tune in a week I will have a tip video.
Q&A: ALL ABOUT THE STAMPIN’ CUT & EMBOSS LINE
A. No. The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines come with the plates you need to get started. The machines include these plates:
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4)
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine: 1 Mini Base Plate (Plate 1), 2 Mini Cutting Plates (Plate 2), 1 Mini Embossing Plate (Plate 3), 1 Mini 3D Embossing Plate (Plate 4)
This is what you need for basic die cutting and embossing. Optional plates are sold separately for specialty die cutting and embossing. You can buy replacements for all plates.
On the plates and basic platform you have all the graphic to what plate you need to use, this is the most friendly machine I saw.
So simple it comes with the little tool and one screw and attach the handle.
A. The Base Plate and Die Plate for the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine include instructions on how to use and sandwich all plates that are included with the machine. The Mini Base Plate, Mini Embossing Plate, and Mini 3D Embossing Plate for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine include instructions on how to use and sandwich all plates that are included with the machine. Plates that are sold separately come with their own instructions. You can also find instruction at stampinup.com/cut&emboss. All graphics and plates are number super friendly to use.
Here are a few of the basics:
- The Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine each use a different sandwich. The plates and plate order are not interchangeable. Be sure to reference instructions until you are familiar and confident.
- Each plate has a number printed on it. When you build the sandwich, assemble the plates in the order shown in the sandwich diagram for the dies or embossing folders, for each applicable machine.
- Colors of similar plates are the same, even though the numbers are not. For example, the Cutting Plates for the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Cutting Plates for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine are the same color. The Specialty Plate and the Mini 3D Embossing Plate (both used to emboss with 3D folders) are the same color.
- Sandwich diagrams for the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine are on the plates that come with the machine or inserts for the Magnetic Cutting Plate and Impression Mats. Sandwich diagrams for the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine are on the plates that come with the machine or insert for the Mini Magnetic Cutting Plate.
I try this in the old machine and it fit. If you chose to use the new plates in your old machine DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Even if it fit I do NOT recommend using them in your new machine that could void your warranty.
Plates designed for non-Stampin’ Up! machines will likely be the wrong thickness. If they are too thick, they’ll make the sandwich too high, which could damage the machine. If they are too thin, you’ll need to use shims or run dies through the machine several times to get good results.
To prevent damage to the machines, use the plates that are included with or designed to work with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines. (Compatible products will state that they can be used with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines in the product description in the catalog and online store.)
A. Lifespans on these plates vary based on user behavior. Cutting Plates naturally become bowed and scratched over time. Replace them when they no longer give you the results you want, such as if the dies stop cutting cleanly or if the plates leave marks on the paper.
To extend the life of Cutting Plates:
- Flip the plates so each side gets equal use.
- Place dies in different spots on the plate—don’t always place them in the same spot.
To extend the life of the Magnetic Cutting Plate:
- Place dies in different spots on the plate – don’t always place them in the same spot.
Q. Which dies and embossing folders will work with the mini machine?
Also if you download the product labels that are available with my customer appreciation, all labels as an *M that indicates that it fits in the mini machine.