Mystery Stamping #14 With Holly and Frenchie. This is the perfect time to create a card with Holly and me. Free Stamping class live on YouTube.
This month, we are celebrating World Card-Making Day!
For the class on YouTube, CLICK HERE to subscribe to my channel; after you subscribe, click on the little bell to set a notification.
Time Zone For Live Mystery Stamping
- Hawaii 6 am
- Alaska 7 am
- Pacific 8 am
- Mountain 9 am
- Central 10 am
- Eastern 11 am
We’ll have two cards to celebrate World Card-Making Day, so you can create two cards with us. Plus, after we share our mystery card, we will share an advanced version of each card. We will keep you occupied for at least one hour, and trust me, it will be a fun, entertaining hour. During the live, I will have giveaways. To be entered in the giveaway, you will need to be present.
- White or Vanilla Card base – 4¼ x 11
- Designer paper – 3¼ x 5¼, 4 x ¾
- coordinating designer paper – ¾ x 5¼
- coordinating card stock – 2⅝ x 2⅝, 3¾ x ½, 3¼ x ½, 1¾ x 1
- White or Vanilla – 2½ x 2½
- White or Vanilla Card base – 11 x 4¼
- Designer paper 6 x 6
- Coordinated cardstock with the Designer paper 5-¼ x 4
- ONE envelope. The envelope is part of the mystery.
The pictures of the product are in black and white. The black and white is because we don’t want you to be influenced by the paper we’ll be using. Please use what you have on hand.
Have a lovely day!