Sun Shining Through The Clouds
In this video, I share how to make the scenery of the sun shining through the cloud with the After The Storm stamp set. This scenery is easier done than it looks. Let me share step by step on how to make this beautiful scenery.
Sun Shining Through The Clouds
The sun shining through the clouds would be a great card for encouragement, get well, thinking of you and such.
As mention above this is one of the twenty-four cards of this month’s customer appreciation. Just a little taste of what our customer appreciation is all about.
The vellum on this card gives a soft look to the scenery. It’s like taking a picture of the outdoor with a filter on the camera.
- Stamp 3 of the detail leaves (tree) using Evening Evergreen ink at the bottom of the 5 x 3¾ Basic White. Second layer with the full leaves (trees) using old Olive. Stamp in the center of the tree with the full leaves (tree) in between each tree, stamp off first (2nd generation).
- Stamp the long cloud once and the small cloud above the trees with Balmy Blue ink.
- Stamp the rays between the small and long cloud using Balmy Blue in 3rd generation (stamp off twice then onto the cardstock)
- At the bottom of the ray, using a sponge dauber, sponge lightly with Flirty Flamingo and Daffodil Delight. Also, sponge in the clouds lightly.
- With Blending Brush and Balmy Blue ink, sponge at the top and in between clouds and trees.
- Using liquid glue ONLY on the edge of the vellum, adhere on top of the stamped piece.
- Die-cut the rectangle frame 5-1/8 x 3-7/8 and 3 x 4-3/8 (stitched rectangle) out of the Basic Gray card stock. You can nest both of the rectangles stitched dies to die cut the frame.
- Adhere to the vellum.
- Stamp the greeting using StazOn ink.
- Adhere to a card base.
- Tie a bow out of the Soft Succulent ribbon and adhere at the bottom right. (optional)
- On to the 5¼ x 4 Basic White, repeat steps 2, 3, and 4.
- Stamp the greeting with Balmy Blue and sponge with the blending brush at the top only.
- Adhere inside.
For this card, it is the same scenery. I didn’t die-cut the stretched frame and no vellum. If you do not have a die-cut machine, you can recreate this beautiful scenery without the die-cut frame.
- Soft Succulent 8½ x 5½ score 4¼ card base
- Basic Gray 5½ x 4¼
- Basic White 5 x 3¼, 5¼ x 4
- Vellum 5 x 3¾
Inside the card
For the inside, the card is the same then the front but only the top portion.
After The Storm Blog Hop With Frenchie’s Team
There are more After The Storm projects waiting for you. Be sure to hop on to each blog; you surely don’t want to miss any amazing projects.
A big thank YOU to all that participate in the blog hop. I appreciate your willingness to share your talent, and I m our followers appreciate your beautiful project.
Supplies for today project
To purchase or view all of the supplies used for today’s project, click on the images below ↓Click add all to cart.
Also, don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed, click continues shopping if you need additional items. In conclusion, you can edit the shopping cart at any time while you are shopping.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
Customer Appreciation 24 Projects Showcasing After The Storm Stamp Set and More
Orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code VRP26MZB will qualify for this month’s project download.
This month’s PDF download includes twenty-four cards showcasing the stamp set After The Storm and more. Also, all measurements, step-by-step instructions, supplies list, individual pictures are included in the download.
Frenchie’s Design Team created these beautiful projects. Seven other teammates and I created three projects each for this mega download.
After placing a qualified order, you’ll receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150, in this case, DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Not to forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” so you may want to track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case and more choices. For all detail and track sheet, CLICK HERE. You are responsible for tracking your purchase.
Last Chance Product From the Mini Catalog Jan-June 2021 Up to 50% Off
Click on the image above for the list of the last chance product from the mini Catalog Jan-June 2021.
Note that product is only available till supplies last or June 30th, whichever comes first. Also, products that are discounted the prices are listed.
If you wish to snag some of these amazing products, get them now before they sell out.
Till next time Happy Stamping!
Meanwhile, the greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Many thanks for considering my request.