This month’s customer appreciation is an amazing download for labels. The label is for products in the Stampin’Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Labels for all stamp sets, dies, punches, and embossing folders for the 2021-2022 annual catalog.
Why adding labels to your stamps, dies, punches, and embossing folder you may ask? These labels are one of the best tools that I use to stay organized in my craft room. With these labels I know if a product coordinates with another product, what page to find in the catalog to see the sample, and much more.
Before I go into detail I want to notify you that these labels download are NOT for sale, only offers for customer appreciation with Frenchie’s Team.
We appreciate all who support us and this is a little token of our appreciation.
How to qualify to receive the Stampin’ Up! Labels download?
It is very simple to obtain access to my customer appreciation download, place an order or $20 or more before tax and shipping on my site here with host code 6CCDQAAQ and you will receive a thank you email from ME, and in that email, the link and the password are INCLUDED to access the download. Inking With Frenchie Team receives the download each month. A great perk to being part of our awesome team is you get the customer appreciation downloads each month.
Are you a guest shopper? A guest shopper is when a shopper doesn’t give permission to share their personal information. Therefore the demonstrator doesn’t have access to the email and mailing address. Without access to the information, I have no info to send the customer the download and a thank you card in the mail. So in short make sure you do NOT check out as a guest.
Why is labeling your products beneficial?
There are so many reasons why I love to label my products and here are just a few.
- The coordinated product is listed on the labels.
- Know how many dies are in the set at a glance. So when you are ready to put them away, you can count all the dies so you know you haven’t missed any. More than once I’ve left a tiny die on my desk and a few weeks later I find the die and I’m left wondering which Die Set it belongs to. Another issue can be, you find a set that is missing a die, that’s when the fun of searching for the missing die begins.
- What page the product is on in the catalog, to allow you to flip to the page quickly and see if there are sample projects available.
It takes a small amount of time to add the labels to the products, but it will save you so much time throughout the year.
If you wish to see in a video how I used the label method to organize my product CLICK HERE. Note this is a video from the past but you will see how the labels system work to get organized.
Labels detail for each product.
- Stamp Sets labels: Stamp Name, catalog name with year, page number, and coordination products (if it is product coordination it will be listed).
- Dies labels: Die Name, catalog name with year, order number. *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine, how many dies is in the set, size, and coordinate stamp set.
- Embossing folder: Embossing folder name, order number, catalog name with year. *M will be listed if it fits in the mini machine, size, and coordination products.
- Punches Labels: Punch Name, order number, catalog name with year, coordinate stamp set.
The labels are the 1 x 2-5/8 address labels (Avery Template 5160). Print as is. If you get a message saying “Your Margins are pretty small. Some of your content might be cut off when print. Do you still want to print?” CLICK YES
Also if a pop-up window appears, make sure it is set to ACTUAL SIZE at 100%. In conclusion, this step is very important so the labels print correctly.
All orders of $20.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code 6CCDQAAQ will qualify for this month’s download.
These labels are a great addition to your Stampin’Up! product to stay organized.
Frenchie’s Design Team created the labels download.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code. You will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!