Today it is all about the Most Wonderful Time with the Gold Card. The Most Wonderful Time is a medley kit returning from last year’s holiday catalog. This is what I call a kit on steroids so much in the kit but for today’s card I am using just the stamp set in the medley and the Gold Card with envelope. I design this card for the Tutorial Medley group that I belong to that we share project monthly.
Step by Step
- Die-Cut the 3¼ Gold and 2¾ Very Vanilla stitched oval.
- On to the Very Vanilla Oval stamp the greeting using Merry Merlot ink.
- Stamp the pine trees using Mossy Meadow ink. Ink than stamp twice and ink again and stamp twice.
- Stamp the pine tree on to the 2¼ x 1½ Very Vanilla card stock and die-cut with the matching die.
- Emboss the strip of Merry Merlot using Wrap In Texture folder.
- Assemble: Adhere the embossed Merry Merlot on the left-hand side of the card front.
- Adhere the gold oval onto the card front using dimensionals.
- Adhere the stamped Verry Vanilla on to the Gold Oval.
- Using dimensionals adhere to the cut-out pine tree to the ovals.
- Fold 20” of gold trim in 3 and make a bow.
- Adhere the bow at the bottom of the die-cut pine tree using a glue dot.
- Inside stamp 3 pine trees using Mossy Meadow ink and the greeting using Merry Merlot ink.
- Stamp the pine trees using Mossy Meadow on to the gold envelope. LET DRY it take a little time for the ink to dry on the envelope.
- Gold Cards 8½ x 5½ Card Base
- Merry Merlot 5 x 1¼
- Gold Foil 3¼ stitched oval
- Very Vanilla 2¾ stitched oval, 2¼ x 1½
Gold Card and Envelope
I bet many of you miss the Gold Card and Envelope on page 51 of the mini holiday catalog. They are great quality, the cardstock is in between the regular and thick very vanilla cardstock, very nice thickness. It comes in a pack of 10 cards with 10 gold envelopes.
Yes, you can stamp on the envelope with our ink. The only tip I have for you is after you stamps DO NOT touch right away give it a few minutes to dry then you can touch and it will not smear. You can use a regular pen to write the address no problem but to be on the safe side with the weather if mailing maybe a sharpie would be best.
Supplies for today project
You can purchase all of the supplies used for today’s project by clicking on the product images below ↓ Or you can click ADD ALL to Cart, this will add all the supplies to your shopping cart. Then you can remove the items you do not need. The ADD ALL to Cart Option makes it easier and you will not have to go back and forth to my page. Don’t forget to EDIT your cart as needed. If you need additional items, you can also click continue shopping and add them to your order as well.
Thank YOU for your support and business.
All orders of $40.00 or more before tax and shipping placed on my online store with Hostess Code FUEGXA4P will be qualified for this month’s projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Design Team. For all orders of $40 or more before tax and shipping with the hostess code, you will receive the PDF by email.
This month’s PDF includes 7 projects.
The feature bundle is Snowflake Wishes and the Gilded Autumn Designer Paper.
All qualified orders will receive the download by e-mail in less than 48 hours, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code, you will receive all the stamping rewards and I will send you the PDF by email.
Don’t forget about my “Frequent Buyer Rewards Program” Track your purchase and earn a free stamp set of your choice, or Sponge Dauber Case. For all detail and track sheet CLICK HERE. You are responsible to track your own purchase.
Have a lovely day!
The greatest compliment you can give me is a referral to a friend. Thanks in advance!