Today is all about extra ideas to use the stamp set in the June Paper Pumpkin A Little Smile.
Each month I send out a PDF with extra inspiration to all my paper pumpkin subscriber. The pdf is extra way to use the stamp set included in the kit. Extra cards ideas using the stamp set. This way soon the kit arrive you can assemble the kit and by the end of month my subscriber receive the PDF that include extra cards ideas. Many new inspiration to keep using the lovely stamp each month. A little token of appreciation for all my subscriber.
To share what this is all about I did another extra card live on You Tube and this month I did a alternative card using the tiny card to apply on full size card, note this is extra this month. The video will help understand a little more about my token of appreciation for my paper pumpkin appreciation. Video is located at the bottom of this post.
Extra use of the stamp set A Little Smile
This card is a great example of ways to keep using the lovely stamp set in your kit. Simple card using the aqua painter for a quick background. The PDF this month included 8 different cards using this set. Like mention this is a great little token of appreciation for my subscriber to get fresh ideas to keep using the stamp set.
What is Paper Pumpkin
In case you don’t know what is Paper Pumpkin let me tell you about it.
- It’s a monthly subscription that is delivered in your mail box.
- Paper Pumpkin subscription kits are designed for anyone who wants to quickly and easily achieve beautiful, handcrafted projects—anytime and anywhere! You’ll get a new project every month—one that’s great for all types of crafters
- The kit include all you need to make the projects (paper, ink, glue dot, embellishment if needed) exception in certain kit you may need scissor and adhesive.
- You can cancel at anytime. NO COMMITMENT
Extra Alternative Projects
This month I decided to share a alternative card due to the size of the cards in this month kit.
Many are not a fan of the tiny cards so VOILA! you can use them on full size card plus I included the envelop inside the full card for a gift card holder. No wast you can use it all on a full card. I think these card will change your opinion on tiny cards. Well so many send me comments after they watch the video and loved the way they can use these tiny cards. The video was live so it is a little longer then my regular video.
Note that in the video I mention that the refill kit was available but the day after my live video it SOLD OUT not sure if my tip video help to get this kit sold out or not 🙂
You can see I use the tiny card and element of the kit to make the full size card. Inside is the tiny envelop to hold a gift card. It is the perfect size for the gift card. All is sown in the video on how to make them. Quick and simple.
Sneak Peek for July Kit
- Makes 9 *mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
- Coordinate with Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14, Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41, Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145
- Must have an active subscription by July 10, 2019 to receive the On My Mind kit. Today is June 9th so subscribe now if you wish to get the July Kit.
- to subscribe click here or you can purchase the pre paid at the bottom of this post.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the promotion period.
Alternative Project Video
In the video I share one extra card to use the stamp set A Little Smile from the June paper pumpkin so this way it keep you using the stamp set. Also I have the alternative project to use the tiny cards on a A-2 card that is full size. Inside is a gift card holder using the tiny envelops.
Pre Paid Subscription
If you like to save money each month on the paper pumpkin kit the pre paid subscription is the way to go. Just click on the image below to purchase the pre paid. Don’t forget to redeem your code after you get the confirmation email with the code. This month if you purchase the pre paid you will qualified for the bonus coupon. For every $50 before tax and shipping you get a coupon of $5 to use in August.
If you purchase the pre paid subscription don’t forget to redeem you code HERE. You will get a code by email after you place the pre paid subscription. It will NOT be active till you redeem it.
All order of $50.00 or more before tax and shipping place on my online store with Hostess Code P767WCPB will qualified for this month projects download. The PDF’s are design by Frenchie’s Team and the Passport Pals. If your order is between $40 to $49 and you enter the hostess code you will receive only one PDF, the one design by Frenchie’s Team.
This month PDF include 13 cards total. PDF include all measurement, instruction, supplies list, individual pictures.
All qualified order will receive the download by e-mail in less then 48 hrs, from the time the qualified order is place. CLICK HERE to shop with me.
If your order is over $150 DO NOT enter the hostess code and you will get all the stamping rewards and I will send you both PDF.