- Daffodil Delight 8½ x 5½
- Fresh Fig 5 x 3¼; 5½ x 1
- Watercolor 4¾ x 3
- Daffodil Delight score at 5½
- Place the scallop edge from Seasonal Layers about ½ at the bottom on the daffodil delight card stock and cut out pass through the big shot. Fold at the score line.
- Place the scallop edge from Seasonal Layers about ½ at the edge of the card strip of the Fresh Fig card stock and cut out pass through the big shot.
- Place the scallop Fresh Fig at the bottom inside of the Daffodil Delight and ONLY apply snail in the back of the daffodil delight scallop and close to adhere to the fresh fig.
- Stamp the Hello using Fresh Fig onto the watercolor paper.
- Using the aqua painter to color ***very gentle on the water and barely touch the brush into the paper so it will not bleed the color. You will have some bleeding but little if using little water and NOT pressing hard the aqua painter.
- Flower color with Daffodil Delight and outline with Crushed Curry, leaves color using Old Olive and Hello Fresh Fig.
- Adhere into the Fresh Fig card stock and center of card front.
***Very important is the step 6 use very little water and barely touch the paper for less bleeding but a little bleeding that is what give some character.
CLICK HERE to shop with me.