Wow already the weekend! Today video was requested by many of you. How to make a big envelop. Well I kept saying turn your paper well it’s easy said but had to visualize so I have the video for you on my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com. This is the biggest envelop with dimension on the Envelop Punch Board #133774. I love this tool and I will have more project to make with this board. So fare I did the video for a reg envelop CLICK HERE to view and the Box for cards CLICK HERE to view. Next Tuesday I will show you have to make a quick liner with the board and not much paper 🙂 Okay for this one I use a piece of DSP or card stock 11-1/2 by 11-1/2. The top one I use Early Espresso, the thankful is from the Expressions Thinlits Die #132171 this will be a use at Thanksgiving for my family to right what er are thankful for and will put all little piece of Thankful in this envelop and each year we can pull them out and see what we been thankful year after year….I think this will be fun to see each year the change. Stamp set use are: Best of September, Truly Grateful.
Here you can see the difference in size I have the big one to compare with a reg A-2 envelop
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Starter Kit Business Brick
- Customer postcards
- Yes if you drop and want to re-join you can take advantage of this deal.
*******First Workshop Perks*******
- If your new recruit places her first workshop order of at least $150 within 30 days of her start date, she can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event.
- jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building up her stamping supplies.
- always a minimum of 20% discount and up to 40% on product that you love
*This perk is only available to those who sign up between October 7-21; don’t let your new recruits miss out!
Perks of being part of Frenchie Team
- I’m always available to answer your question and help you getting started
- Monthly meeting local and long distance (minutes are send by e-mail)
- Private facebook page for team to share ideas
- Challenge and swap for ONLY team member
- and much more
Starting Monday you can click on the picture to get started of if you have any question please contact me at [email protected]