Today video is how to add color on the Designer Brads with embossing powder. I learn this technique at the stamp share in Fiji Diana Gibbs show us how to up do a cards 🙂 and Now I will share with you all. Please note that there builder brads are only available till supplies last. Here the list of supplies and stamp sets.
- Stamp sets: Raining Flowers page 73 and Curly Cute page 138 both set are retiring June 2nd so you wish wish to own them time is limited.
- Designer Builder Brads #129329 while supplies last
- Elegant Lines Folder # 119277 available while supplies last
- Color of card stock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and White
- Ink Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
- Jumbo Pearl #125577
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch # 118309
Well I don’t know about you but for me TGIF all week I been burning the candle on both end trying to catch up from Fiji trip. Landry, meeting, class, Thank YOU cards, e-mail, post office…. but now it’s Friday I will be able to catch up a little maybe maybe not…. we are going to get Nika this Saturday she is done with her first year of college where O” where did the time goes but if you know me well you know that I love to be busy so I will keep it going 🙂 Again thank you so much for all your support I appreciate all of you that support me with my stamping business and all your friendship fare and near I appreciate YOU!
Again to view the video visit my blog at www.frenchiestamps.com and Have a great weekend!
PS Blog candy soon I just need to take picture of the goodies so stay tune it will be up this weekend. 🙂