Oh! I have to use my cowboy language for this week…Yes it’s Frontier Days here in Cheyenne. The biggest outdoor pro-rodeo going on. I’m giving away free stamp set for this big even, if you didn’t see the post of Sunday CLICK HERE to see how you can get a FREE stamp set. Okay now lets talk about this fabulous mini flip scrapbook album. Many of you already got a kit. I was giving kit away during convention if you place an order (thank’s to all who place order, enjoy your kit) so if you have the kit jump right in to the video to assemble your kit and if you didn’t get one here the measurement.
– out side piece one 12 x 5 score at 3 1/2, 4, 9 and 9 1/2
– inside 2 pieces of 12 x 4 3/4 score at 4 3/4 and 9 1/2
-center piece 4 3/4 x 4 1/2
– 4 piece of 4 1/2 by 4 1/2
Now with this info and the video I’m sure you can make many of them, Enjoy!
The top one I use Elegant Eggplant, Vanilla and Always Artichoke.
The bottom one I use Crumb Cake, Black, Soft Sued and Vanilla. The stamp set that I use is Wedding Sweet.
- Cowboy Special Free Stamp set
- Paper Share and Ribbon Share
- Join My Team/Stampin’Up! for only $99.00 plus my lovely gift